Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

10,000 visitors!

Dear Friends,

Thanks to you for breathing life into "Inspire!" where everyone can get re-charged with positive messages. "Inspire!" began in January 2010 and has created a community of kindred spirits interested in peaceful, insightful messages meant to build us up and brighten our days. Soon we will top 10,000 visitors!

Please feel free to sign up for my Facebook fan page, found on the right-hand panel of this blog, where inspiring messages and probing questions are posted daily.

Let's "Inspire!" the world!

Kindest regards,
Ron Cooper

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ron! I must know your secret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting and following Mommy Rantings! I love the idea of your blog...I hope you find some inspiration at Mommy Rantings, too! We're all in this to inspire each other!

    Happy Holidays - I hope yours are blessed - and keep inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by...I'm following you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I am following you back.

    Blessings,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Happy to have found your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    Ria
    http://iheartprettystuffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by. Congrats on your 10 000.

    ReplyDelete

 
Philosophy Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Site Meter TopOfBlogs Philosophy Blogs